Mission Public School District has access to various pieces of the ERAC Data Bundle
This link will take you to the Mission Public School Boards Link to the ERAC Data Bundle. Students will all receive a letter explaining the ERAC Data Bundle and the sheet will also provide you with the sign on information. If you need to receive this again please let Mrs. Brooks know and she will send another sheet home with your child.
**NOTE: (You may also click on the links below and then input your sign on information from there if you prefer) Please note, that as we are a school community of learners, I have included everything available for your use, including resources that would support parent and older children’s research interests.
The following resources are available:
Each school has its own login and password.
Contact your Teacher Librarian to get the log-in information.
There are many great K-6 resources including:
Access to more EBSCO Resources:
Examples include: Canadian Points of View, Canadian Student Research Centre, Explora Primary (Canada), Explora Canada.
Access EBSCO Magazines :
- Jack and Jill: Health focus (US) (Ages 7-10)
- Ask: Science focus (US)
- Canadian Geographic: (Physical, Human, Historical Geography, Earth Science, Social Studies)
- Chickadee: (CAN) (Interest, Environmentalism) (up to age 9)
- ChildArt: (US) (Ages 8-12) (Critical Thinking, Creativity)
- Cricket: (US) (Ages 6-14) (Literacy, Promotes love of reading)
- Fun for Kidz: (US) (Children’s Interst)
- Highlights: (US) (Children’s Interest) (Connections to Science, Arts, Social Studies)
- Horse and Rider (US): (Equestrian sports) (Physical Education, Passion Projects, Animal Science)
- Kayak: Canada’s History Magazine for Kids (Ages 7-11) (Social Studies)
Access to a list of EBSCO Databases:
Other Recommended Databases: